Job ID: 227
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Staff accountants work in a company’s or accounting firm’s accounting department and perform a variety of tasks such as maintaining the general ledger, reviewing financial statements, preparing financial reports, assisting with audits and budgeting processes, and reconciling accounts
- Keeping financial records, reports, and general ledger accounts up to date.
- Assisting with monthly close processes and preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations.
- Contributing to the creation and evaluation of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Keeping records for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury, as well as conducting internal audits.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- GAAP knowledge is required.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and time-management abilities.
- Detail-oriented and highly organised.
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now