Accounts Receivable Assistant
Job ID: 312
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
This position will be in charge of ensuring operational accuracy and efficiency, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Managing the bank’s routine administrative relationship.
- Problems with PDCs (wrong dates, amounts, signatures, insufficient funds..)
- Requesting the return of PDCs held in the bank’s cheque warehousing facility.
- Any changes to bank mandates, for example, must be updated and approved.
- Experience as a Cashier or Assistant Accountant for at least two years, preferably in a school/higher education setting.
- Excellent command of the English language, including reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, databases, and various software.
- Interpersonal and communication skills that are positive.
- The ability to multitask and deal with stress during peak times.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now