Job ID: 644
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
The Admissions Assistant plays an important role in the success of the admissions enrolment process, and works closely with both prospective/current Parents and School Admissions Team personnel. The primary goal of the role is to convert parent inquiries into enrolled students by providing excellent Customer Service, as well as to support a reduction in the number of withdrawals for the following academic year.
- Respond to all incoming phone or email inquiries within predetermined SLAs.
- Provide accurate information about the prospective school to prospective parents, and promote the school’s USPs.
- Create a trusting and transparent relationship with prospective parents to make them feel at ease with the process.
- With training, use open questions to identify purchasing motivations and specific areas of interest to parents in order to promote the school as the best choice.
- Coordination with school admissions teams and parents to schedule prospective clients for tours and student assessments.
- Keep in touch with parents throughout the admissions process.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business administration, or a related field is required, or you can demonstrate a comparable level of practical experience in a similar role. Excellent MS Office skills (Word/XL/PowerPoint) are required.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software systems, as well as a strong background in sales and/or business development, relationship management, and customer service
- Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to quickly learn and use databases and other administrative programmes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now