Airport Cargo Manager
Job ID: 457
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Knowledge of the regional transportation market, including equipment, port and airport operations, and relevant restrictions and regulations Coordinates and monitors the contract’s safety, technical performance, and cost. Develops programme solutions and directs the work of managers and other employees Responsible for completing all projects on time and within budget. Setting the QR Cargo pricing policy and guidelines for the entire network, as well as monitoring the cargo sales organization’s implementation of these policies and guidelines
- directing the Regions and the Global Sales organisation to sell the right flows at the right price on the various O&Ds (origins-destinations) in order to maximise network margins
- Control the overall allocation planning procedure.
- Ensure that contingency plans are aligned with the operations teams, and that sales and customer service receive clear communication and information.
- Define the project scope and timeline.
- Maintain and take ownership of the portion of the project plan that falls within your purview.
- 4-6 years of HR/Generalist experience is required, with a focus on business partnerships, employee advocacy, change activities, HR administration, and labour activities.
- 2 years Experience in management/leadership is preferred.
- Work with the project’s Business Reference Group to ensure that the business requirements are correctly captured.
- Solving problems and offering alternatives
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to ensure that issues and problems are addressed and solutions are provided on time.
- When the project is completed, hand over the deliveries to the GSCBPO.
- Taj Hotel Careers in Dubai 2023 Hotel Jobs in UAE
- Armed Forces Officers Club Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Latest Gulf Cobla Careers And Employment in UAE 2023
- Emirates Gas Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2023
- AZIZI Developments Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- MasterCard Careers in Dubai UAE Job Openings 2023
- SIBCA Careers in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 – Apply Now
- ASD American School of Dubai Jobs & Careers UAE 2023
- AW Al Rostamani Group Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- Henkel Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now