Job ID: 559
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Ras al-Khaimah, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
To assist the Airport Manager in managing, monitoring, and reviewing daily activities in the respective station to ensure safety, security, on-time performance, efficiency, and a smooth workflow in accordance with the Company’s policies and regulatory requirements. In addition, to use effective relationships with civil aviation, GHAs, and GSAs to facilitate daily operations and achieve the best results at the lowest cost.
- Assists the “Airport Manager” in monitoring operational and security functions; ensures timely facilitation and smooth operation of daily activities in accordance with Air Arabia policies and procedures outlined in the station’s operation manual.
- Supervises briefings/debriefings, ramp, check-in, safety, security, and other matters to ensure they are handled in accordance with operational procedures; reports deviations and delays to Airport Manager so that they can be resolved.
- Handles AOG, emergencies, technical delays, disruptions, and service recovery in collaboration with the Airport Manager, Flight Operations, and MCC.
- All incidents/accidents are reported to the “Airport Manager” and Head Office using the appropriate agreed-upon formats and communication channels.
- Ensures that all “Dangerous Goods”-related incidents are immediately reported to the appropriate local authorities and the headquarters.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the airline/aviation/GHA industry in passenger/ground handling is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory role leading a team of a station with departure/arrival flights is required; experience with a low-cost airline is an asset.
- Good understanding of IATA/ Civil Aviation Authorities and Regulatory Bodies’ Ground Handling working procedures and operating standards, GHAs, GSAs, and so on.
- Passenger Handling, Cargo, Ramp, Dispatch, DGR, and Load Control experience is preferred.
- Capable of establishing ties and relationships in the aviation industry and markets; capable of quickly establishing credibility.
- Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers in UAE 2023 Healthcare Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Dubai / Driver Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
- Baker Hughes Careers UAE & Qatar 2023 Jobs in Oil and Gas Worldwide
- American Hospital Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
- Transguard Group Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Jumeirah Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- IKEA Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Atlantis Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Hyatt Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- Amazon Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now