Job ID: 651
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Your main responsibilities will include developing reading lists by age level in collaboration with department heads, assisting students in finding books to borrow, and keeping accurate records of all library books and other resources. You will also be in charge of managing all borrowed books and following up with students, parents, and teachers as needed.
- Previous library experience is advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Must be aware of current trends in YA literature.
- High proficiency in computer applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, and Publisher, as well as database applications such as library management systems (Oliver is the system Jumeirah College uses).
- High level of Internet competence, including effective searching and email.
- Long periods of sitting at a desk and using a computer.
- At times, you must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders or stepstools, push and pull book carts, and lift and carry books is required.
- Ability to read and discern computer screens and book labels is required.
- Accounts Payable Jobs in Dubai
- Property Maintenance Engineer Jobs in UAE
- Manager Rider Training Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Light Vehicle Driver Jobs in UAE
- Delivery Driver Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Financial Assistant Jobs in Dubai
- Field Service Technician Jobs in Dubai
- Ecommerce Delivery Captain Jobs in Dubai
- BMW Service Advisor Jobs in UAE
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now