Cabin Services Assistant
Job ID: 434
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
To monitor, organise, hygienically clean, and personalise the A380 Shower Spas so that each First Class customer who uses this unique onboard feature is delighted. The primary area of responsibility is Shower Spa cleanliness and personalization; however, this role is also responsible for the maintenance of First, Business, and Economy Class lavatories, First and Business Class Lounges, and general cabin areas, all in order to project a positive company image to our customers.
- Performs inventory control by ensuring that the correct quantities of products are loaded. This is to ensure that onboard facilities are properly serviced, that in-flight replenishments can be made, and that a wide range of products are available for customers to choose from when using the facilities.
- Prior to passenger boarding, monitor and check the cleanliness of the Shower Spa and lavatory, and place appropriate amenity items to prepare for passenger use.
- To prepare the Shower Spa for each customer in collaboration with cabin crew at the time specified by the Shower Spa Reservations System, with selected products displayed in an appropriate manner to delight customers who use the facility.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in customer service with an international hotel chain/airline/world-class service provider.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry, preferably in the housekeeping department, would be advantageous.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now