Call Center Agent
Job ID: 850
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 8000AED
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner. Assist customers in completing online and phone purchases. Through voice and online interactions, inform customers about product terms and features and project a professional company image. Process customer-requested forms, orders, and applications.
- Follow up on difficult customer calls as needed, and identify and escalate issues to the supervisor as needed.
- Respond to customer issues in a polite and concise manner in accordance with department standards, and work to calm irate customers.
- Complete call notes and call reports as needed, and keep them up to date in the CRM programme.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal departments Calls are routed to the appropriate resources.
- If necessary, use available resources to research the required information.
- Identify and resolve customer complaints, or ensure that they are forwarded to the appropriate stakeholders for response.
- All call information should be documented in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Conduct ongoing research on the most recent approaches and techniques, methods, and tools for implementing best practises at work.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- A higher level of education or experience may be preferred.
- Excellent customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, and a professional phone voice are required.
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with CRM software, and strong typing skills are required.
- The ability to probe and defuse tense situations.
- Excellent time management and decision-making abilities.
- Accountability and adaptability.
- Fluency in several languages may be required.
- Taj Hotel Careers in Dubai 2023 Hotel Jobs in UAE
- Armed Forces Officers Club Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Latest Gulf Cobla Careers And Employment in UAE 2023
- Emirates Gas Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2023
- AZIZI Developments Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- MasterCard Careers in Dubai UAE Job Openings 2023
- SIBCA Careers in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 – Apply Now
- ASD American School of Dubai Jobs & Careers UAE 2023
- AW Al Rostamani Group Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- Henkel Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage