Job ID: 482
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
CCTV operators monitor CCTV screens, report incidents, and, if necessary, contact police or emergency services. Monitoring the CCTV surveillance system; maintaining daily logs, shift reports, and incident reports; and editing captured images and formatting them according to Federal Protection Service instructions are all skills listed on sample resumes for CCTV Operators.
- The monitoring center’s day-to-day operations
- Monitor all premises and procedures through the monitoring centre. CCTV surveillance system
- Respond to complaints of theft, pilferage, or reported loss and conduct preliminary investigations as needed.
- Collect and organise CCTV reports and evidence.
- SIRA CCTV Operator License/Training Certificate is required for the candidate.
- MOFA attested higher secondary school diploma.
- Understanding of how a CCTV system works
- CCTV Operator License from SIRA
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now