Country Security Manager
Job ID: 45
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 3000AED – 7000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
For almost a century, our innovations have transformed the energy industry. But we are aware that we must push the envelope now if we hope to advance tomorrow. We place a high importance on rewarding employees who welcome change with a package that shows how much we appreciate their opinion. When you join us, anticipate.
- Being in charge of the crisis management (SCM) programme and physical security for the Lebanon, Kuwait, and Iraqi workers and assets. knowledge of a field that includes a variety of methodologies, approaches, strategies, and processes.
- Operating in a vast matrix organisational context, reporting both “operationally” to the Regional Security Director and “functionally” to the respective country Leadership and Business Management Team (MEAP). The Security Manager will serve as the main advisor.
- Helping company executives create and update emergency response plans and initiatives for expatriate safety. Assist with the evacuation of “at risk” workers and the orderly winding down of business operations in the case of an emergency or unstable conditions, in collaboration with senior management and the Regional Security Director (MEAP).
- Have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Security Management and 10 years’ experience in security and 5 years of operational experience in Iraq is essential, experience in Kuwait and or Lebanon is desired
- Able to fluently speak and write in English
- Have excellent knowledge of the oil and gas industry (Baker Hughes) Excellent knowledge of tribal and Provincial Leader sensitivities
- Have liaison experience with national, state and local law enforcement, government regulatory agencies and private industrial security.
- Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers in UAE 2023 Healthcare Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Dubai / Driver Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
- Baker Hughes Careers UAE & Qatar 2023 Jobs in Oil and Gas Worldwide
- American Hospital Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
- Transguard Group Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Jumeirah Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- IKEA Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Atlantis Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Hyatt Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- Amazon Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now