1- Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Department: Construction / Engineering
Salary: 7000AED – 12000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
We are currently looking to add an experienced electrical engineer to our growing project roster. Your engineering knowledge combined with EHSS’s significant experience in this industry will boost your career and provide you the chance to compete at the very top of your game.
- Create construction papers such as plans, specifications, data sheets, surveys, estimates, and electrical engineering computations.
- You might be required to review supplier drawing submissions, create detailed requisitions for electrical equipment, and other materials.
- Building changes abide by the facility’s original design purpose, electrical code requirements, and your capacity to provide cost estimating for electrical-related scopes of work.
- assist the ARE or resident engineer. Follow-up work on the construction site.
- Electrical Engineer with five or more years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an authorised university in electrical engineering or a closely related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of DEWA standards and procedures, with a focus on Dubai.
- Knowledge of the DEWA process for 11kv and LV works and experience with community projects located in Dubai.
|Title||Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com