Job ID: 231
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 10000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Warehouse helpers are in charge of receiving incoming merchandise and preparing it for delivery or shipping. They also use warehouse lift equipment to load and unload merchandise, organise and store merchandise, and keep all storage areas clean and tidy.
- Receiving incoming merchandise and ensuring that it is undamaged and in good condition.
- Weighing and counting items received.
- Assisting warehouse personnel in retrieving specific items from storage in accordance with delivery or shipping orders.
- Packaging and labelling merchandise in preparation for delivery or shipping.
- Transferring all incoming merchandise to the delivery area.
- GED or high school diploma.
- A permit to operate a forklift.
- Proven experience as a warehouse assistant.
- Solid understanding of standard warehouse practises.
- Knowledgeable of warehouse inventory management software.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now