Ground Operations Logistics Officer
Job ID: 888
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 800AED – 2000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Ground Operations Logistics Officer for the Middle East’s Leading Private Jet Charter Airline in Abu Dhabi. Please apply if your skill set meets the essential requirements listed below. We are excited to connect with you and invite you to join an award-winning airline. NATIONALS FROM THE UAE Preferred in conjunction with Family Book
- Work on a shift basis to ensure that the Operations team has the necessary 24/7 logistics support to ensure the smooth operation of all flights and seamless service to the crew.
- During the mission planning stages, coordinate with the operations team and management to ensure that requested ground logistics requirements are organised and liaise with selected vendor for on-time performance of departing/arriving flights.
- Responsible for preparing GOL orders and forwarding the finalised requests to concerned stakeholders/vendors at base and outstations in accordance with the requests received, ensuring that the required uplifts are planned, communicated, and onboarded.
- Monitor daily flight movements and coordinate with handlers/caterers/hotels/suppliers at base and en route to ensure that the necessary services are provided during the flight/mission.
|Other Job Opportunities: ENOC Dubai Careers|
- Previous experience in the airline/catering/hotel/hospitality/customer service industries Experience and background.
- A minimum of two years’ hands-on experience in developing In-Flight Catering Menus and Catering Logistics Knowledge and Skills in a similar role is required.
- A high school diploma is required, as well as at least two years of total aviation experience.
- A university degree is preferred.
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Word, Excel, and Outlook skills are required. VIP Cabin Crew, Purser experience, or Catering Logistics experience is preferred.
- Must be well-organized, proactive, and capable of working under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organising, and integrating abilities
- Strong organisational commitment and meticulous attention to detail Strong motivation to expand capabilities
|Other Job Opportunities: Dnata Dubai Careers|
- Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers in UAE 2023 Healthcare Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Dubai / Driver Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
- Baker Hughes Careers UAE & Qatar 2023 Jobs in Oil and Gas Worldwide
- American Hospital Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
- Transguard Group Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Jumeirah Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- IKEA Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Atlantis Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Hyatt Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- Amazon Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
How to Apply Online
The process to apply at EHSS.AE is very simple and easy. Just click on the link below and start your application process. You can also submit your resume at EHSS email address. We refer quality candidates to different countries. Ensure that the email subject contains your employment title. i.e. (Driver / Helper / Accountant etc.).
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage