Job ID: 987
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 8000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our team. Qualified candidates must be familiar with all aspects of human resources, from hiring to onboarding, and from employee compensation to evaluation. This is the place to be if you have a passion for human resources, are familiar with labor law, and want to jumpstart your career in the field.
- Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, and ensuring a smooth recruitment process.
- Informing job applicants about job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and advancement opportunities, among other things.
- In collaboration with the relevant department, ensure that new hires and existing employees have the necessary access.
- Implement new and existing employee training and development plans.
- Create HR policies that are implemented throughout the organization, explaining the policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating service, among other things.
- Maintain detailed job descriptions and organizational charts for all employees.
- Plan for employee performance reviews on a regular basis, followed by appraisals, rewards, and promotions.
|Other Job Opportunities: ENOC Dubai Careers|
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience as an HR Generalist in the UAE
- General human resources policies and procedures should be understood.
- Excellent knowledge of labor and employment laws, as well as MS Office and HR software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems Desire to work as part of a team with a results-oriented approach
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration or a related field
|Other Job Opportunities: Dnata Dubai Careers|
- Taj Hotel Careers in Dubai 2023 Hotel Jobs in UAE
- Armed Forces Officers Club Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Latest Gulf Cobla Careers And Employment in UAE 2023
- Emirates Gas Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2023
- AZIZI Developments Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- MasterCard Careers in Dubai UAE Job Openings 2023
- SIBCA Careers in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 – Apply Now
- ASD American School of Dubai Jobs & Careers UAE 2023
- AW Al Rostamani Group Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- Henkel Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
How to Apply Online
The process to apply at EHSS.AE is very simple and easy. Just click on the link below and start your application process. You can also submit your resume at EHSS email address. We refer quality candidates to different countries. Ensure that the email subject contains your employment title. i.e. (Driver / Helper / Accountant etc.).
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage