Job ID: 161
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 8000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the Human Resources (HR) department’s routine functions, such as hiring and interviewing employees, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practises.
- Creates learning and development programmes and initiatives that provide employees with internal development opportunities.
- Oversees disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations of employees.
- Maintains federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as recommended best practises; reviews policies and practises to ensure compliance.
- Maintains current knowledge of human resources, talent management, and employment law trends, best practises, regulatory changes, and new technologies.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution abilities.
- Outstanding organisational abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate them as needed.
- Capability to act with integrity, professionalism, and discretion.
- Comprehensive understanding of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now