Job ID: 160
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 12000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A Human Resources (HR) Officer is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the hiring process, including new employee orientation and training. They also aid in payroll management, ensuring that employees receive their paychecks on time.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource initiatives and systems.
- Provide policy and procedure guidance.
- Participate actively in recruitment by writing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Create and carry out effective onboarding strategies.
- Create programmes for training and development.
- Proven experience as a human resources officer, administrator, or other HR position Knowledge of human resources functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Recognize labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- MS Office proficiency is required, and knowledge of HRMS is an asset.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now