Job ID: 747
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Monitor, direct, and lead the site team in the implementation of the. I see, I fix it programme. Regularly held and documented drills are used to monitor readiness and response to emergency situations. Conducting regular safety inspections and reporting feedback and emergency issues to the Facility Manager and HSE Director. Conducting periodic and random HSE inspections in accordance with the client’s requirements/extra inspections for site HSE improvements
- Follow Khidmah’s Information Security Policies.
- Understand and carry out their information security responsibilities.
- Ensure that anyone who handles sensitive company information has completed the Security Awareness Training.
- Understand how to report a security incident (to IT ServiceDesk or InfoSec).
- Disable his/her operating system’s firewall and/or antivirus software.
- Limit access accounts, privileges, and associated passwords to authorised uses.
- Accept responsibility for his or her individual user accounts while maintaining confidentiality.
- Experience in the FM/Construction/Oil and Gas/Manufacturing industries is required.
- 3 – 5 years of UAE experience as an HSE officer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels and with all stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with risk assessment, incident investigation, and root cause analysis is required.
- HSE inspections and ISO auditing experience required.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of F&LS systems
- Organized, disciplined, and driven
- MS Office Proficient (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- It is necessary to have a valid UAE driver’s licence and a mode of transportation, as travelling will be required.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now