Human Resources Assistant
Job ID: 883
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 800AED – 2000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
The main role of the HR Assistant will to provide support to the People Managers and employees in a range of functions to ensure HR operational activities. To maintain the integrity of employee data and company policies and procedures. To serve as a point of contact for all operational activities and to connect relevant requests with People Managers across the organisation as needed.
- Coordination with the Line Manager, PRO, People Team, IT, Finance, and reception regarding joining date, desk space, laptop, and so on. Work with HR team to schedule onboarding meetings with internal stakeholders.
- HRMS enhancements: Updating accurate employee data into HRMS from the New Hire Form on a timely basis, as well as updating any changes throughout the employee’s tenure with us.
- DAFZA portal: Collaborate with the PRO to ensure visas/NOCs/Salary Certificates/Work permits are issued as needed. Keep parking-related information on the portal up to date.
- Health Insurance: Work with PRO and insurance broker towards timely addition and deletion requests for employees and their dependents. Keep an active record of employee insurance information.
- NOCs and letters: Any internal/DAFZA letters requested within the SLA should be issued.
|Other Job Opportunities: ENOC Dubai Careers|
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant, or other relevant human resources/administrative position (MS Office, in particular)
- Working knowledge of an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic understanding of labour laws
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- a bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field
|Other Job Opportunities: Dnata Dubai Careers|
- Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers in UAE 2023 Healthcare Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Dubai / Driver Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
- Baker Hughes Careers UAE & Qatar 2023 Jobs in Oil and Gas Worldwide
- American Hospital Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
- Transguard Group Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Jumeirah Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- IKEA Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Atlantis Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Hyatt Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- Amazon Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
How to Apply Online
The process to apply at EHSS.AE is very simple and easy. Just click on the link below and start your application process. You can also submit your resume at EHSS email address. We refer quality candidates to different countries. Ensure that the email subject contains your employment title. i.e. (Driver / Helper / Accountant etc.).
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage