Job ID: 166
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 8000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Use this ICU Nurse job description to fill open positions and attract qualified candidates. Feel free to change the responsibilities and requirements to suit your needs.
- Provide regular updates to doctors, patients, and their families.
- Begin treatment and keep track of your doses.
- Respond to a medical emergency and, if necessary, notify the appropriate Doctors.
- In the ICU, patients’ needs are met throughout their recovery.
- Before transferring a patient, complete all necessary paperwork.
- Work experience as an ICU Nurse or in a similar role is required.
- Excellent knowledge of health information structures and technology; ability to work 12-hour day and night shifts
- Exhibit exceptional empathy and communication abilities.
- Relevant ICU Nurse training and/or certifications
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now