IKEA Maintenance Assistant
Job ID: 509
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Ensure that our visitors and coworkers are in a safe, secure, clean, and functional environment. Maintain the building, electromechanical operating systems, non-selling furniture, interior and exterior in “as new” condition in order to promote IKEA’s image and brand.
- Contribute to keeping the store in “as new” condition by performing building maintenance functions in accordance with the planned maintenance process.
- Resolve breakdowns and complete work orders and preventative maintenance on time.
- Perform/supervise all modifications, renovation, and enhancement works [as needed], providing technical and financial offers for all operation spare parts; all services must be performed in collaboration with third-party contractors/service providers.
- Apply predictive, preventive, and reactive maintenance to facility department routines and procedures.
- Work in an efficient and simple way in order to maximise efficiency within the department
- Understanding of chilled water supply systems and energy transfer stations (ETS).
- Familiarity with mechanical systems, particularly HVAC, firefighting, fire suppression, water supply, plumbing, hood systems, ventilation systems, smoke management systems, and so on.
- Familiar with electrical systems specially lighting system, power low voltage and medium voltage systems, distribution and panel boards system, fire alarm system, public address system, cable tray system, motor control centres and control equipment, building management system, etc.
- Good understanding of sustainability requirements and development.
- Proficient in using computers & Microsoft office.
- It is preferable if you have experience with data analysis software.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now