Job ID: 732
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A dental insurance coordinator is employed by a dental practise and acts as a liaison between the patient and the insurance company. Dental insurance coordinators are in charge of verifying a patient’s health insurance benefits, communicating with the patient, and processing insurance payments.
- Checking the patient’s health insurance coverage.
- Patients’ insurance benefits must be explained.
- Data entry with dental practise management software.
- Producing reports on all activities.
- Patients’ payments are being posted.
- Keeping track of unpaid insurance claims.
- Managing overdue accounts and late payments.
- Processing insurance payments and refunds.
- Filling out insurance verification forms and uploading them.
- Monitoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to ensure accuracy
- CPC certified Pre-approval experience IP/OP with at least 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting in the UAE can join immediately for up to one month
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now