Job ID: 225
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Junior accountants are responsible for posting journal entries, preparing financial statements, and keeping track of accounts, receivables, and payables. They also handle monthly payroll for their company’s employees, as well as prepare monthly progress reports.
- To ensure that all business transactions are recorded, post and process journal entries.
- Accounts receivable must be updated, and invoices must be issued.
- Accounts payable should be updated and reconciliations should be performed.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements in accordance with legal, accounting, and financial guidelines.
- Extensive experience as a junior accountant Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ability with numbers and figures, and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles and practises
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now