Job ID: 271
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
To guarantee that materials are delivered completely, promptly, and as needed for the pertinent maintenance tasks, the logistics coordinator will be required to organise and expedite material delivery.
- In order to ensure that materials are delivered on time, coordinate and monitor deliveries with suppliers.
- Make sure that the accuracy of the status of all orders and delivery is maintained.
- To verify the consistency of order progress, consult with other departments as appropriate.
- Create and update metrics for supplier performance in important areas.
- Although it is not required, having knowledge and experience using ERP and maintenance management systems (SAP/Maximo) would be beneficial.
- Possess the capacity to multitask well, communicate clearly, write clearly, and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting.
- 1-2 years of supply chain and logistics experience, or equivalent knowledge.
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now