Job ID: 248
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Ship security is one of the most important concerns for any shipping company with ships operating in international waters. Though advanced systems such as ship security alert system (SSAS) and ship security reporting system (SSRS) are available to improve maritime security, the contribution of the crew to ship security is critical.
- putting in place and maintaining the ship’s security plan (SSP)
- Conducting regular security inspections to ensure that proper security precautions are taken
- Changing the ship’s security plan if necessary
- Propose changes to the ship security plan that take into account various aspects of the ship.
- Aid in the evaluation of ship security (SSA)
- High school diploma or GED.
- A forklift license.
- Proven experience working as a warehouse helper.
- Sound knowledge of standard warehouse practices.
- Proficient in the use of warehouse inventory management software.
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now