Job ID: 335
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
The role holder is responsible for providing an effective pharmaceutical service to customers by dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and informing customers about medications and their use.
- Liaises with insurance companies to ensure that insurance claims are processed on time and that billing issues are resolved.
- Handles day-to-day operational tasks like inventory management, expiry management, merchandising, and so on.
- Coaches and mentors Trainee Pharmacists working towards graduation or licensure
- Manages monthly mandatory reports on all sales of controlled medicines as required by external authorities such as the Dubai Health Authority, the Ministry of Health, and others. (Those designated as a Pharmacist in Charge will assume this)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from the Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health, or Department of Health.
- A registered pharmacist must have at least two years of experience.
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now