Job ID: 377
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
The role holder is responsible for providing an effective pharmaceutical service to customers by dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and informing customers about medications and their use.
- Examines customer prescriptions to ensure accuracy, determine the necessary drugs, and assess their suitability.
- Provides information and advice to the customer on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Compounds and distributes medications as directed by physicians and other health professionals.
- Ensures that the customer’s needs are understood by conducting necessary questioning and providing assistance as needed.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy License from the Dubai Health Authority
- A minimum of one year of experience as a registered pharmacist in the UAE is required.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now