Job ID: 487
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist who can help customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or successfully referring them to a suitable physician. In addition, you will prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physician directives and detecting any therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Compounding and dispensing medications according to physician orders.
- Customers’ drug therapies are monitored, interventions are advised, and any potential side effects are communicated to them.
- Customers are instructed on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Health and wellness screenings are being conducted.
- A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology is required.
- Experience as a pharmacist is required.
- A valid pharmacy licence is required to practise.
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands are required.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now