Real Estate Sales Consultant
Job ID: 72
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A Real Estate Sales Consultant, also known as a Property Consultant, assists clients with the buying and selling of real estate. Their responsibilities include lease management, market analysis, and assisting clients in finding the best properties to invest in.
- Making contact with potential clients in order to offer them property consulting services
- Creating and presenting business proposals in order to persuade clients to sign a consulting agreement
- determining a client’s property requirements
- Conducting market research to identify profitable areas and encouraging clients to invest
- Analyzing housing data trends and identifying potential properties for clients
- Creating reports for clients that contain factual conclusions
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent for at least two years
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently are required.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and English communication abilities
- UAE driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now