Job ID: 207
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 10000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A Receptionist is a professional who manages an organization’s front desk. Customers usually make their first contact with them. Receptionists also handle a variety of administrative duties.
- Greet and welcome visitors as soon as they enter the office.
- Visitors should be directed to the appropriate person and office.
- Incoming phone calls are answered, screened, and forwarded.
- Ensure that the reception area is neat and presentable, and that all necessary stationery and materials are available (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- In person and over the phone/email, provide basic and accurate information.
- Work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or a similar role is required.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional demeanour and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now