Job ID: 379
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Stock controllers manage a company’s stock inventories to meet business needs. They are in charge of maintaining purchase and pricing reports, replenishing stock levels, and supervising shipments and internal stock transfers. They could work in retail, wholesale, or the import and export industries.
- Stock control operations are coordinated with warehouse personnel, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Analyzing supply chain data to ensure continuous stock availability.
- Supply and demand forecasting to avoid overstocking and running out of stock (OOS).
- Evaluating and negotiating profitable purchase prices with vendors and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in logistics, business administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a stock controller in a related industry is required.
- Inventory management software knowledge, such as Zoho Inventory and Katana.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now