Job ID: 121
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A skilled stocker should be capable of managing a wide range of duties. The majority of a stocker’s tasks and obligations, however, are determined by the kind of store, warehouse, or business. The main responsibilities and tasks that a stocker is typically responsible for are listed below.
- Acquire merchandise and count it both manually and digitally to confirm the accuracy of the data.
- Check the received products for damage or incorrect items, and then report any inconsistencies to the hierarchy.
- To ensure that products are finished and released on time, classify and store items in the warehouse every day in accordance with shop procedure.
- Sort and organise merchandise in accordance with each item’s specifications and predetermined standards, and tag freshly delivered and/or returned merchandise according to instructions.
- a high school diploma
- Observation of details
- Variability and Adaptability
- Skills in Communication
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Consumer Focus Program
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now