Job ID: 337
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A teacher is in charge of developing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their responsibilities include assigning homework, grading tests, and tracking progress. Teachers must be able to teach a variety of subjects while also engaging students with engaging lesson plans.
- Creating and distributing educational content such as notes, tests, and assignments.
- Class supervision ensures that all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Putting together materials and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Personalized instruction for each student through interactive learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-organized with strong leadership skills.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now