Tesla Service Technician
Job ID: 870
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 4000AED – 8000AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
As an Associate Service Technician, you will perform a variety of technical vehicle repairs, both with and without supervision, while also focusing on the ongoing development of your technical skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever built, and you’ll help ensure that customers receive an equally innovative service.
- Repair and maintain all types of Tesla vehicles, with or without supervision, depending on skill level.
- Show a fundamental understanding of Tesla vehicle systems and subsystems.
- When necessary, clean and detail vehicles, inspect vehicles prior to customer delivery, either after a completed service or the delivery of new cars.
- Collaborate with Senior Technicians on their work and progress to more complex tasks as part of your development, learning and developing your knowledge and skills on a continuous basis.
- Use a variety of hand-powered and motorised shop tools, as well as calibrate and inspect equipment.
- Collaborate across teams, collaborating with other technicians and service centre personnel to solve problems and establish best practises.
- As needed, assist other service centres.
|Other Job Opportunities: ENOC Dubai Careers|
- Education in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline, or equivalent technical work experience in the automotive or related industries (Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, other mechanics or industrial mechanics, etc.)
- Capability to learn and adapt to changing environments while meeting performance KPIs
- You must be highly motivated to improve your skills, knowledge, and demonstrate a performance mindset.
- Capability to collaborate and succeed in a fast-paced team environment, positively impacting the collective environment and team spirit
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is constantly changing due to the introduction of new technology and work methods
- Excellent English communication skills are required, as is the ability to translate technical concerns to our customers.
|Other Job Opportunities: Dnata Dubai Careers|
- Taj Hotel Careers in Dubai 2023 Hotel Jobs in UAE
- Armed Forces Officers Club Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi UAE
- Latest Gulf Cobla Careers And Employment in UAE 2023
- Emirates Gas Careers & Jobs in Dubai 2023
- AZIZI Developments Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- MasterCard Careers in Dubai UAE Job Openings 2023
- SIBCA Careers in Abu Dhabi UAE 2023 – Apply Now
- ASD American School of Dubai Jobs & Careers UAE 2023
- AW Al Rostamani Group Careers in Dubai UAE 2023
- Henkel Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
How to Apply Online
The process to apply at EHSS.AE is very simple and easy. Just click on the link below and start your application process. You can also submit your resume at EHSS email address. We refer quality candidates to different countries. Ensure that the email subject contains your employment title. i.e. (Driver / Helper / Accountant etc.).
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage