Trade Assistant Manager
Job ID: 75
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
Our globally coordinated tax professionals provide connected services across all tax disciplines to help our clients thrive in an era of rapid change. We combine our exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and technology platforms that make us an ideal partner for all of their tax-related needs. In Tax, we help clients make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We assist businesses in understanding the tax policies and laws of governments all over the world so that they can plan and comply accordingly.
- You will be expected to work effectively as part of a global network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and informing senior team members of progress. You must also collaborate with a team of VAT professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries.
- You will be assisting in the preparation of reports and schedules for delivery to clients and other parties.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, taxation, or accounting
- A relevant Masters degree, CPA or ACA/CA/CPA/CMA/SOCPA/Law qualification/CTA or equivalent tax qualification, as well as a relevant CPA or ACA/CA/CPA/CMA/SOCPA
- At least four years of relevant experience as an indirect tax professional is required. Previous experience working for a Big Four accounting firm is preferred. However, candidates from law firms or with relevant industry experience will be considered.
- Customs duty advisory experience is preferred, but candidates with VAT/GST advisory experience will also be considered.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now