Job ID: 141
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Organization: EHSS.AE
Salary: 5000AED – 10000AED
Location: Dubai, UAE
Emirates Hiring Services and Solutions EHSS is created to provide the latest updates about all happening in UAE and the world. We cover various topics including Health News, Technology, Politics, Finance, Gaming, Entertainment, World News, and much more.
We are dedicated to providing the latest updates on trending topics and this information is free for consumption but not to use as your own content.
A Material Handler, also known as a Warehouse Associate, is responsible for handling, moving, and storing various non-hazardous and hazardous materials within a warehouse. Their primary responsibilities include loading and unloading various transport items, recording inventory statuses, and ensuring that deliveries properly match purchase orders.
- Checking the quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- Every product should be labelled and placed appropriately.
- During the delivery process, identifying and locating the appropriate products
- Keeping an accurate and up-to-date inventory and stock account
- Returns are handled by completing technical documentation and other necessary communication.
- Maintaining all material handling equipment in good working order through routine maintenance
- A-C GCSEs, NVQ Level 2, IVQ Technician certificate, BTec First Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Handling and Aviation Security Certification
- A supervisory qualification would also be advantageous.
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Team Leader with team supervision and motivation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of lean techniques may be beneficial.
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
Apply Here Online
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now