Airbus Career in the UAE: Airbus is a French conglomerate that specialises in designing, manufacturing, and selling aeronautical vehicles to other subsidiaries and civilians. Airbus has the most comprehensive line of passenger aircraft. Also a European leader in tanker, combat, transport, and mission aircraft, as well as a world leader in space. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions in the world.
Do you want to work for Airbus? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Airbus Career in UAE, as well as the requirements for Airbus jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
The headquarters of this massive industry are in Toulouse, France, and its production is distributed throughout Spain, the United Kingdom, Germany, and France, employing over 62,000 men and women of various ages and nationalities.
This aeronautical company collaborates with companies in Tianjin, China, as well as others in Toulouse, France, Seville, Spain, and Hamburg, Germany, where they carry out their final assembly, and is currently the world’s leading manufacturer of aerospace equipment and aircraft.
This company, which began as a European aviation consortium in which it competed with other well-known companies such as Lockheed, Boeing, and McDonnell Douglas, decided to expand its business with the cooperation of European Union countries in order to promote the technological process in aviation.
Its primary mission is to ensure the comfort and safety of all passengers while providing quality services. And, because they understand that their employees are their most valuable asset, they promote values like respect, perseverance, communication, and collaboration, which are the fundamental pillars that support their company’s success.
In addition to providing a comfortable and pleasant environment for teamwork, they also provide tools for professional growth through training programmes and courses.
Requirements for Airbus Career in UAE
In contrast to other jobs that do not require a university degree. The basic requirements for an Airbus Career in the UAE are listed below.
- Being a young person with a strong desire to learn.
- Have time to spare.
- Participate in practical scholarship programmes.
- Aeronautical engineering, computer science, communication, computer science, finance, marketing, electronic engineering, electronic engineering, brother resources, and other careers have been completed.
- It is necessary to be fluent in another language (at least advanced English).
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
List of Job Vacancies in Airbus Career
- Individual to work as a commercial coordinator.
- Personnel to work as engineers in aeronautical technical publications.
- Experienced personnel to work in the quality control department.
- Human resources department requires experienced personnel.
- Personnel with experience in production control and manufacturing.
- Personnel for engineering and telecommunications work.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Airbus UAE Jobs
- A year’s salary for a software engineer ranges between 157424 and 164920 AED.
- Aeronautical engineers can expect to earn between 153676 and 161172 AED per year.
- Scholarship recipients are paid between 3748 and 4123 AED per month.
- Mechanical engineers can expect to earn between 157424 and 164920 AED per year.
- Data analysts can expect to earn between 187409 and 191158 AED per year.
- Engineers in telecommunications earn between 157424 and 168668 AED per year.
- Engineers in charge of cybersecurity make between 206150 and 213647 AED per year.
- IT employees earn between 149927 and 157424 AED per year.
- Human resources and administrative staff earn between 168668 and 187409 AED per year.
All Airbus personnel who perform various tasks within the company, on the other hand, have excellent benefits. In addition to excellent salaries and training programmes for university graduates, you can also enjoy annual vacations, temporary permits that must be communicated in advance, days off, anticipated benefits, and convenient working hours.
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply for an Airbus Career in UAE
- Navigate to the Airbus UAE employment portal.
- You must select the “open position” option.
- Once inside, you can use the search filter to specify your province, academic level, work experience, and desired area of employment.
- Apply for the job that interests you.
- Read about the job’s characteristics, benefits, and requirements.
- Fill out a form with your name, surnames, current home address, phone number, languages spoken, and previous experiences, and attach your customised CV in PDF format.
- Please send it.
Walk-in-Interview in Airbus in UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Airbus walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Airbus Now Hiring in UAE
- Airbus Jobs in Dubai
- Airbus Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Airbus Jobs in Sharjah
- Ajmal Positions at Airbus
- Airbus Jobs in Fujairah
If you are passionate about Airbus UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Airbus Career. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.