Apparel Group is a big fashion and lifestyle company based in Dubai, UAE. They have stores and operations in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
Do you want to work at Apparel Group? In this post, we will tell you how to get a job with Apparel Group in the UAE. You will learn about the requirements for these jobs, see what jobs are available, and find out how to apply.
About Apparel Group
Apparel Group is a well-known company in the global fashion and lifestyle retail business. It’s in Dubai, UAE. They have lots of stores and many famous brands. They have over 17,300 employees from different backgrounds and over 2010 stores with 78 brands.
Apparel Group wants to be the top global retailer. In 26 years, they’ve grown a lot by bringing famous brands like Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, ALDO, and others to their customers.
Requirements for Apparel Group Careers Dubai
To work at Apparel Group, you need to meet these requirements:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- You must have a valid work permit or a permanent residency visa.
- Professional Experience: 0 to 5 years.
- You should have a high school diploma, diploma, or a degree in a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Remember, these are general requirements. Specific jobs may have different requirements.
List of Apparel Group Job Vacancies
You can find Apparel Group job opportunities in various fields, including:
- Retail Sales.
- Restaurant Management.
- Purchasing, Merchandising, and Planning.
- Food & Beverage (F&B).
- Brand Advocacy.
- Brand Management.
- Accounting and Finance.
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Apparel Group Jobs in UAE
The pay at Apparel Group varies depending on the job. Here are some average salaries:
- A Sales Associate Average Salary: AED 36,500.
- Store Manager Average Salary: AED 89,100.
- A retail sales associate Average Salary: AED 26,700.
- A Sales Executive Average Salary: AED 46,000.
- A cashier Average Salary: AED 42,000.
- A Marketing Manager Average Salary: AED 2L.
Apparel Group offers competitive salaries, incentives for good performance, health benefits, paid time off, and discounts on their products. They also provide training and opportunities for career growth, retirement plans, and other perks.
How to Apply to Apparel Group Careers
If you want to work at Apparel Group, follow these steps:
- Go to the Apparel Group employment portal.
- Click on ‘Join Our Team.’
- Choose ‘View All Jobs.’
- You can search for jobs in your preferred location.
- Select the job you’re interested in.
- Read the Apparel Group job description, work hours, salary, and requirements carefully.
- Click ‘Apply.’
- Create an account, if required.
- Fill out the Apparel Group user application with your email, name, and other details.
- Upload your most recent resume.
- Click ‘Submit Application.’
Walk-in-Interview in Apparel Group UAE Careers
Sometimes, Apparel Group holds walk-in interviews. These are usually on specific days and times, and it’s first-come, first-served. Check this link for upcoming walk-in interview dates. Click Here.
Apparel Group Now Hiring in UAE
You can find Apparel Group job opportunities including
- Jobs in the Apparel Group in Dubai
- Apparel Group Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Apparel Group Jobs in Sharjah
- Apparel Group Jobs in Ajman
- Apparel Group Jobs in Fujairah
- Apparel Group Jobs in Al Ain
If you’re excited about working for the Apparel Group in the UAE, don’t miss this chance. Whether you’re a new graduate or an experienced professional, this is a great place to start or continue your career. If you have any questions about Apparel Group, feel free to leave a comment.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage