Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, UAE, with operations throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
Do you want to work at Apparel Group? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Apparel Group Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Apparel Group jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Apparel Group
The Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate headquartered in Dubai, UAE, with operations throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Today, the Apparel Group employs over 17,300 multicultural employees and serves millions of eager shoppers through its 2010+ retail stores and 78+ brands across all platforms.
To become the top global retailer, The Apparel Group plans to break new ground and set new standards in the retail industry. Over the past 26 years, the company has grown by introducing world-class labels from around the world, such as Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, ALDO, Charles & Keith, Jamie’s Italian, and Tim Hortons.
Requirements for Apparel Group Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from 0 to 5 years.
- A high school diploma, diploma, or graduate degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- Excellent communication abilities.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Apparel Group Careers
- Sales in Retail
- Purchasing Merchandising and Planning
- F & B
- Brand Advocacy
- Brand Management
- Accounting and Finance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Apparel Group UAE Jobs
- A Sales Associate can expect to earn around AED 36,500.
- The average salary for a Store Manager is AED 89,100.
- A retail sales associate earns around AED 26,700.
- A Sales Executive earns around AED 46,000.
- A cashier earns around AED 42,000.
- A Marketing Manager can expect to earn around AED 2L.
Apparel Group offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Health and happiness
- Your financial situation
- Committed to daily adaptability
- Insurance and other financial services
- Caregiver support
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Apparel Group Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Apparel Group employment website.
- Scroll down and click the Join Our Team button.
- Then select View All Jobs.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Select the Apply option.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Apparel Group UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Apparel Group walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Apparel Group Now Hiring in UAE
- Jobs in the Apparel Group in Dubai
- Apparel Group Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Apparel Group Jobs in Sharjah
- Apparel Group Jobs for Ajmal
- Apparel Group Jobs in Fujairah
- Apparel Group Jobs in Al Ain
If you are enthusiastic about Apparel Group UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Apparel Group Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage