The Blossom Nursery Group started in 2009 and is a big nursery school provider in the UAE. They have 27 places in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and now Sharjah. They are well-known for giving great education to little kids. This nursery is part of a big family called Babilou, which is famous for good education in 12 countries.
If you want to work at Blossom Nursery, you’re in the right place. We will tell you how to get a job there in the UAE. You’ll learn about the things you need for the job, what jobs are available now, and how to apply, which means how to send in your job request.
About Blossom Nursery
Blossom Nursery Group is a great place for little kids to learn and grow. They use a British way of teaching in the UAE, and they help more than 2000 families with their children. They care about not just school stuff, but also how kids feel and how they move. Blossom Nursery want kids to be independent and do their best.
Every child is special, and Blossom Nursery knows that. They use different ways of teaching to help each child. They use ideas from Reggio Emilia, Emmy Pickler, and Maria Montessori, and also things they learn from science. Blossom Nursery like kids to speak many languages and eat good food. They have a friend called Inspire Me Cuisine, and they make healthy food.
Requirements for Blossom Nursery Careers
To work at Blossom Nursery, you must be
- Minimum Age: 18 years old.
- Applicants of other nationalities will need a valid work visa.
- You should have a Bachelor’s Degree, Cache Level 2 or 3, or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum two years of teaching or educational experience.
- You should be good at the EYFS way of teaching, making plans, and letting kids lead the way.
- Preferred qualifications include at least two years of experience in a management role (Manager, Centre Director) as well as teaching experience.
- Excellent English communication skills at all levels are a must.
List of Job Vacancies in Blossom Nursery Careers in UAE
Blossom Nursery has different jobs available, like
- Junior Teacher
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Teacher
- Director of the Center
- Manager of Family Enrollment
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Blossom Nursery Jobs in UAE
- Learning Support Assistant: AED 46,000 per year.
- Teacher Assistants: AED 120,000 per year.
- Pre School Teacher Assistants: AED 120,000 per year.
Blossom Nursery offers many benefits in addition to competitive salary packages.
How to Apply to Blossom Nursery Careers in UAE
To apply for jobs at Blossom Nursery follow these simple steps:
- Go to Blossom Nursery job portal.
- Select your desired job position.
- Thoroughly review the Blossom Nursery job description, working hours, salary, and requirements.
- Click ‘Apply’ to start the application process.
- Complete the application form with your personal details & information.
- Upload your latest resume, photograph, and experience certificates.
- Accept the Blossom Nursery terms and conditions, including the privacy statement.
- Finally, click ‘Confirm Application’ to finish.
Walk in Interview in Blossom Nursery UAE
Sometimes, Blossom Nursery have walk-in interviews happen at certain times, and it’s first-come, first-served. Find the latest Blossom Nursery walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Blossom Nursery Now Hiring in UAE
Blossom Nursery is hiring in different places in the UAE, like
- Blossom Nursery Employment in Dubai
- Blossom Nursery Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Blossom Nursery Jobs in Sharjah
- Ajman Employment at Blossom Nursery
- Blossom Nursery Jobs in Fujairah
If you want to work at Blossom Nursery in the UAE, check out their jobs. It’s a good place for new and experienced people to have a job. If you have questions about Blossom Nursery career, you can leave a comment below.
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage