Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Chalhoub Group is the Middle East’s largest retail operator.
Do you want to work at Chalhoub Group? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Chalhoub Group Careers in UAE, as well as the qualifications for Chalhoub Group jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Chalhoub Group
Chalhoub Group has been the Middle East’s leading luxury partner for over 60 years. They are dedicated to making each customer experience unforgettable by combining Middle East expertise, a deep understanding of the local clientele, and intimate knowledge of luxury.
As they expand, their goal is to become a hybrid retailer that brings the luxury experience to the fingertips of customers everywhere. Their vision is driven by their passionate teams; without them, they cannot create a luxury experience for their customers. They empower each employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond – by providing opportunities for growth and support. They’re on an exciting journey, and you can be a part of it.
Their group’s success is attributed to its most valuable asset: highly skilled and dedicated teams. They have a growing workforce of over 14,000 people deployed in 14 countries and operate over 700 retail stores. Chalhoub Group’s competitive advantage in today’s market is driven by professionalism and passion.
Requirements for Chalhoub Group Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are not from the UAE, you must have legal residence or permanent permission to work.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university is required.
- You must have three years of relevant work experience.
- You must be fluent in both English and Arabic.
List of Job Vacancies in Chalhoub Group Careers
- Data, analytics, and artificial intelligence
- General Administration
- Culture and People
- Retail Expansion
- Retailing and Distribution
- Store Operations in Retail
- Strategy, expansion, innovation, and investment
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Long-Term Engagement
- Merchandising Visual
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Chalhoub Group UAE Jobs
- The Accountant earns between AED 104K and AED 125K per year.
- Sales executives earn between AED 83K and AED 95K per year.
- Sales Associates earn between AED 72K and AED 102K per year.
- The Marketing Manager Officer earns between AED 218K and AED 600K per year.
- Data Analysts can expect to earn between AED 122K and AED 258K per year.
- A Supply Chain Analyst earns between AED 84K and AED 240K per year.
- Executive Assistants are paid between AED 151K and AED 240K per year.
- Senior Business Analysts earn between AED 300,000 and AED 318,000 per year.
- Financial Analysts earn between AED 120K and AED 240K per year.
Chalhoub Group offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Workplace policies that are adaptable
- Leaves for Maternity and Paternity
- Store discounts and private sales
- Life and medical insurance
- Every role has a competitive package and bonus or commission schemes.
- Contribution of education
- Compassionate leave and marriage
- Canteen and gym facilities are available on-site.
- Help with Relocation
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply for Chalhoub Group Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Chalhoub Group’s employment portal.
- You can narrow down your search by location and job title.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- To apply for this job, select the option.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Chalhoub Group UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Chalhoub Group walk-in interviews that took place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Chalhoub Group Now Hiring in UAE
- Chalhoub Group Dubai Jobs
- Chalhoub Group Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Chalhoub Group Jobs in Sharjah
- Chalhoub Group Ajmal Jobs
- Chalhoub Group Jobs in Fujairah
- Chalhoub Group Al Ain Jobs
- Chalhoub Group Jobs in Ras Al-Khaimah
If you are enthusiastic about Chalhoub Group UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Chalhoub Group Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go Back to Homepage