Dubai Duty Free Jobs Vacancy 2023
Candidates who want to start their career in Dubai should apply for Dubai Duty Free Careers. At Dubai Airports, the company is currently looking for Sales Assistants and Store Assistants in the Retail and Warehouse Operations areas. This article will teach you everything you need to know about Dubai Duty Free jobs, including how to write an impressive CV/Resume and how to apply for jobs in Dubai Duty-Free.
Dubai Duty-Free welcomes job applicants from all over the world, regardless of nationality, race, colour, or gender. Dubai Duty Free provides a welcoming environment and does not tolerate discrimination or racism. DDF Company offers its employees a competitive salary, housing, a free residence visa, commuting options, and numerous benefits. As a result, we strongly advise you to apply for Dubai Duty Free Careers in the UAE right away.
What is Dubai Duty-Free?
Dubai Duty-Free operates duty-free shops at both Dubai International and Al Maktoum International Airports. It is also in charge of the Human Resources department at these two airports. Dubai Duty-Free was founded in December 1983 and made $20 million in sales in its first year. As a result, the company continued to grow exponentially, becoming one of the world’s largest travel retail operators in 2019, with a sales turnover of US$2.02 billion.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum is the Chairman of Dubai Duty-Free and the President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority. Colm McLoughlin serves as Executive Vice Chairman and CEO. Dubai Duty-Free is a division of the government-owned Investment Corporation of Dubai.
What Types of Jobs Are Available in Dubai Duty-Free?
There are already nearly 42 different nationalities working in Dubai Duty-Free. The company wants to be known as one of the best “employers of choice” in the UAE.
At the moment DDF company recruiting:
- Retail Operations Sales Associates
- And Warehouse Operations Store Assistant
Furthermore, marketing, human resources, finance, purchasing, information technology, secretarial, and other positions, as well as supervisory positions for back office support functions, are recruited internally. While the majority of administrative and management positions are filled by promoting existing employees. Dubai Duty-Free offers its employees the best possible career development opportunities based on their hard work and experience; as a result, employees see their future as bright and successful.
What Are the Benefits of Dubai Duty Free Careers?
There are many benefits to working at Dubai Duty Free Careers in all three terminals at Dubai Airports. Some of them are as follows:
- A competitive salary package
- Annual round-trip airfare to your home country
- Transportation to and from duty in Dubai and Sharjah is provided at no cost.
- Uniform and uniform laundry services are provided at no cost.
- Medical coverage
- Free job training is provided as needed.
- DDF offers free participation in a variety of activities and events in Dubai.
- Training programmes and educational seminars provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Performance-based advancement and promotion opportunities are possible.
What is the Basic Salary in Dubai Duty-Free?
Dubai Duty-Free pays a monthly base salary of US$600 – $800. Experienced workers can command higher pay than new hires. Management and administrative personnel are paid more and receive executive benefits. Other social benefits, such as free medical insurance, paid holidays, housing, and uniforms, are available to bust workers in Dubai duty-free shops and warehouses.
Dubai Duty-Free Job Details and Description
- Recommending and selling appropriate products while keeping the customer’s needs in mind.
- Checking the prices of all items in the store and displaying them on the appropriate shelves.
- When selling goods to customers at the Point of Sale POS, follow company policy.
- Checking expiration dates on products and removing expired or perishable items.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness around you and keep the shop up to date.
- English communication skills are required.
- Ability to provide friendly service to customers.
- Strong interest in customer service, sales, and activities involving people.
- If necessary, availability to work abroad.
Dubai Duty-Free Jobs For Freshers
|Job Category:||Dubai Airport Jobs|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Language(s) Proficiency:||English, Arabic|
|Street Address:||Dubai Airport|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Work Experience:||1-2 Years|
- Recruitment Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Store Manager Jobs in UAE
- Quality Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in Dubai
- F&B Trainer Jobs in Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Construction Manager Jobs in UAE
- Housekeeper / Governess Jobs in Dubai
- Full Time Faculty Jobs in UAE
- Data Scientist Jobs in Dubai
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Dubai Duty Free Careers?
To be eligible for the Dubai Duty Careers Program, you must meet the following requirements before applying online:
- Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or a higher secondary diploma (10+2).
- Visa: Applicants must have a valid UAE visit/tourist visa or a visa that has been cancelled.
- Age Restrictions: The candidate must be under 45 years old.
- Gender: Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: All nationalities currently residing in the UAE are eligible to apply.
- You must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
How To Apply For Dubai Duty Free Careers 2023?
Dubai Duty Free Careers are available at Dubai Airport Terminals 1, 2, and 3. You must apply online and upload all required information and documents, as well as a nice job cover letter, to the Dubai Duty-Free Careers website. DDF employs sales assistants, restaurant and cafe employees, customer service representatives, female indoor salespeople, sweepers, cleaners, bartenders, waiters, waitresses, storekeepers, shop managers, and accountants. To apply, click the Apply button below.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now