Ernst & Young Global Limited, also known as EY, is a multinational professional services partnership based in London, England. EY is one of the world’s largest professional services networks.
Do you want to work at EY? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in EY Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for EY jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
EY exists to make the world a better place to work, one that adds long-term value to customers, people, and society while also fostering trust in the capital markets.
Data and technology enable diverse EY teams in over 150 countries to deliver trust through assurance and assist customers in growing, transforming, and operating.
Working on assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams must better ask questions in order to find new answers to today’s complex issues.
Requirements for EY Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Excellent English communication skills at all levels.
- A bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- 1 – 8 Years of Relevant Experience.
List of Job Vacancies in EY Careers
List of Business Areas in EY Careers:
- Transactions and Strategy
Salaries and Employment Benefits in EY UAE Jobs
- Senior Consultants make around AED 212,000 per year.
- AED 251,000 is the average salary for an Assistant Manager.
- Managers make around AED 324,000 per year.
- Senior Managers make around AED 439,800 per year.
- Audit Senior earns around AED 147,000.
- Associate earns around AED 111,000.
EY offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Financial Safety
- Supportive Network
- Aid for Adoption
- Parental and Maternity Leave
- Leave of Absence
- Choosing a Career
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to EY Careers in UAE
- Launch the EY employment portal.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the option to apply now.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in EY UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the EY walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
EY Now Hiring in UAE
- EY Jobs in Dubai
- EY Abu Dhabi Jobs
- EY Sharjah Jobs
- EY Jobs for Ajmal
- EY Fujairah Jobs
If you are passionate about EY UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in EY Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage