Wizz Air Careers: New UAE Job Vacancies 2024

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi LLC, a budget airline, operates from Abu Dhabi International Airport in the United Arab Emirates.

Are you interested in joining the Wizz Air team? In this article, we will guide you on how to secure a job within Wizz Air Careers in the UAE. You will discover the qualifications required for Wizz Air job roles, current job openings, and step-by-step instructions on applying by submitting your resume.

About Wizz Air

Wizz Air is a partnership, with ADQ (formerly Abu Dhabi Development Holding Company, ADDH) owning the majority of 51%, while Wizz Air Holdings owns the remaining 49%. The airline started operating in November 2020 with two Airbus A321neo planes and plans to grow to 50 planes in the future.

In 2018, Wizz Air carried over 34 million passengers and continues to expand by adding new countries, destinations, and travel options.

Wizz Air serves 44 countries and employs more than 4,500 aviation professionals from over 50 countries, including pilots, cabin crew, operations, administration, sales, marketing, and communications.

Requirements for Wizz Air Careers

To work with Wizz Air, you need to meet these criteria:

  • Minimum age of 18 years.
  • Have a permanent work permit for individuals of international candidates .
  • A high school diploma in a relevant or related field.
  • Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
  • Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the aviation industry.

Please make sure you meet these criteria for the specific job you want to apply for.

List of Job Vacancies in Wizz Air Careers UAE

Explore different job opportunities within Wizz Air Careers UAE, including roles in:

  • Accounting
  • Airport Construction
  • Ancillary Income
  • Cabin Management
  • Commercial General
  • Crew Organization
  • Crew Supplies
  • Crew Education
  • Customer Service
  • General Digital
  • Innovation and Digital Transformation
  • Engineering
  • General Finance
  • Financial Planning and Management
  • Flight Operations
  • Ground Operations
  • HR Administration
  • Safety and Health
  • Internal Controls
  • Legal
  • Maintenance
  • Network Expansion
  • Operations Control
  • Pricing and Revenue
  • Recruitment
  • Security and Compliance
  • Scheduling
  • Safety and Resilience
  • Standardization and Security
  • General Legal and Supply Chain
  • Technical Support
  • Technology

Salaries and Employment Benefits in Wizz Air Jobs in UAE

Wizz Air offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive package of employment benefits, including:

  • Cabin Crew members earning an estimated AED 120,000 per year.
  • Aircraft Maintenance Technicians receiving approximately AED 144,000 annually.
  • Flight Attendants earning around AED 205,200 per year.
  • Customer Experience professionals enjoying an estimated AED 102,000 annually.
  • Cabin Operations staff earning an approximate annual salary of AED 120,000.

In addition to competitive pay, Wizz Air provides benefits such as complimentary accommodation, utilities, discounted airfare, excellent medical coverage, comprehensive insurance, tax benefits, and overtime compensation.

How to Apply to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Careers

To apply for a position with Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Careers, follow these simple steps:

  • Visit the official Wizz Air employment website.
  • Click on ‘Show More Options.’
  • Clarify your search by specifying your preferred location.
  • Select your desired job position.
  • Thoroughly review the Wizz Air job responsibilities, working hours, salary details, and employment requirements.
  • Choose the ‘Apply Now’ option.
  • Opt to ‘Create an Account.’
  • Complete the application form, providing your name, surname, and personal details.
  • Upload your most up-to-date resume.
  • Accept the Wizz Air terms and conditions, along with the privacy statement.
  • Click the ‘Submit Application’ button.

Walk-in-Interview in Wizz Air UAE

Sometimes, Wizz Air holds walk-in interviews during specified time slots, and it’s first-come, first-served. For details on upcoming Wizz Air walk-in interviews, Click Here.

Wizz Air Now Hiring in UAE

Explore the various locations in the UAE where Wizz Air is currently hiring:

  • Wizz Air Jobs in Abu Dhabi


If you’re eager to start a career with Wizz Air in the UAE, take the opportunity to apply for a position within Wizz Air Careers. Wizz Air is a great platform for both newcomers and experienced professionals to begin a rewarding career journey. If you have any questions about this Wizz Air article, please feel free to leave a comment below.

Also Send your CV / Resume at hr-admin@ehss.ae

Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now

Also check these Jobs:

Al FuttaimAlshaya
Al AnsariDubizzle
Emirates GroupPizza Hut

Go to Homepage

Leave a Comment