Dubizzle is a well-known online classifieds platform in the UAE that provides a variety of career opportunities for professionals. Working at Dubizzle means being a part of a talented and diverse team that is committed to providing our users with excellent service.
Do you want to work at Dubizzle? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Dubizzle Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Dubizzle jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
In the United Arab Emirates, Dubizzle is a popular online classifieds platform (UAE). It is a marketplace where users can buy and sell a wide range of goods and services such as cars, electronics, furniture, and real estate. Dubizzle is available in several UAE cities, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. It is an easy-to-use platform that allows users to easily search for and find what they are looking for, as well as post and manage ads for items they want to sell. Dubizzle also offers useful resources like a buyer’s guide and a seller’s guide to help users make informed decisions when buying or selling items on the platform.
Requirements for Dubizzle Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required (such as business, marketing, engineering, or computer science).
- English and Arabic fluency (for some roles).
- Relevant work experience in the field for which you are applying.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software and technologies.
Note: These are just some of the basic requirements that may be applicable to Dubizzle career opportunities; actual requirements will vary depending on the specific role. Before applying for a position, it is always a good idea to thoroughly review the job posting and requirements.
List of Job Vacancies in Dubizzle Careers
- Representative of Sales
- Manager of Marketing
- Software Developer
- Representative of Customer Service
- Scientist of Data
- Human Resources Manager
- Product Management
- Graphic Artist
- Analyst of Finance
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubizzle UAE Jobs
- A Software Engineer earns around AED 2,16,000 per year.
- A Product Manager can expect to earn around AED 3,24,000 per year.
- A Performance Marketing Specialist earns around AED 1,68,000 per year.
- A Web Developer earns around AED 1,80,000 per year.
- A Digital Marketing Specialist earns between AED 2L and AED 2L per year.
Dubizzle provides numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- A high-performing, fast-paced team.
- With over 50 different nationalities, the environment is multicultural.
- Salary that is competitive and tax-free
- Health Insurance That Covers Everything
- Allowance for Annual Airline Tickets
- Employee discounts at a variety of vendors throughout the emirates
- Reward and Recognition
- Learning and Growth
- Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers in UAE 2023 Healthcare Jobs
- Driver Jobs in Dubai / Driver Jobs For Freshers in Dubai
- Baker Hughes Careers UAE & Qatar 2023 Jobs in Oil and Gas Worldwide
- American Hospital Careers in Dubai 2023 New Job Openings
- Transguard Group Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Jumeirah Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- IKEA Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Atlantis Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
- Hyatt Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Vacancies
- Amazon Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings
How to Apply to Dubizzle Careers in UAE
- Launch the Dubizzle employment portal.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Select Show More.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for employment.
- Choose the Apply for this Job option.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Dubizzle UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of Dubizzle’s walk-in-interview participants. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Dubizzle Now Hiring in UAE
- Dubizzle Jobs in Dubai
- Dubizzle has Abu Dhabi jobs.
- Dubizzle Jobs in Sharjah
- Jobs in Ras Al-Khaimah on Dubizzle
If you are enthusiastic about Dubizzle UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Dubizzle Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage