Atkins is a multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management, and consulting firm based in the United Kingdom. It is an SNC-Lavalin subsidiary with headquarters in London.
Do you want to work at Atkins? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Atkins Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Atkins jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
SNC-Atkins Lavalin’s division is one of the world’s most prestigious design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins is a world-renowned design, engineering, and project management consultancy. We form long-term, trusted partnerships in order to create a world in which our ideas enrich people’s lives. SNC-Lavalin purchased Atkins on July 3, 2017. SNC-Lavalin, founded in 1911, is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management firm that is a major player in infrastructure ownership.
Requirements for Atkins Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from one to five years.
- A high school diploma or a graduate degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as fluency in Arabic and English
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the Middle East.
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Atkins Careers
- Architecture and design
- Business expansion
- Construction engineering
- Manufacturing and construction
- Engineering in electrical power
- Engineering is a multidisciplinary field.
- Human Capital
- Nuclear technology
- Engineering of the process
- Project administration
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Atkins UAE Jobs
- The average salary for a structural engineer is AED 158,000.
- A Planning Engineer can expect to earn around AED 179,000.
- The average salary for a Senior Architect is AED 182,500.
- The average salary for a Project Manager is AED 384,000.
- Administrative Assistants make around AED 54,000 per year.
Atkins provides numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are provided at no cost to the employee by the company.
- The company fully pays for life insurance.
- Long-term disability insurance is fully paid for by the company.
- A versatile Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation days based on tenure
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Atkins Careers in UAE
- Open the Atkins employment website.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Select the Apply option.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Atkins UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Atkins walk-in interviews that took place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Atkins Now Hiring in UAE
- Atkins Jobs in Dubai
- Atkins Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Atkins Sharjah Jobs
- Jobs for Ajmal in Atkins
- Atkins Fujairah Jobs
If you are enthusiastic about Atkins UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Atkins Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage