Etisalat by e& is an Emirati-based multinational telecommunications services provider with operations in 16 Asian, Middle Eastern, and African countries. In terms of subscribers, it is the world’s 18th largest mobile network operator.
Are you interested in working for Etisalat UAE (Emirates Telecommunications Group)? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Etisalat Career in UAE, as well as the requirements for Etisalat jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Etisalat is a telecommunications company based in the United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1976 and is based in Abu Dhabi. Etisalat is one of the Middle East and Africa’s largest telecommunications companies, offering a variety of services such as mobile and fixed-line voice and data communications, broadband, and digital television. It has over 150 million customers and operates in 18 countries. Etisalat is the sole provider of fixed-line telephone and broadband internet services in the UAE, and it has a sizable market share in the mobile telecommunications sector.
Requirements for Etisalat Career in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are not from the UAE, you must have legal residence or permanent permission to work.
- A bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- Have a minimum of one year of related experience.
- Candidates must have prior experience in the Facilities Management industry.
- Being able to communicate effectively in English. However, knowing Arabic, Tagalog, Hindi, or any other language can be extremely beneficial.
List of Job Vacancies in Etisalat Career
- Manager Appointment
- Representative of Customer Service
- Sales Manager
- Contact Center
- Development of e-Commerce
- Customer Support
- Human Specialist
- Help Desk Service
- Engineer, Network
- IT Supervisor
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a term used to describe the
- Business Expansion
- Manager of Facilities
- Client Manager
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Etisalat UAE Jobs
- The Senior Manager earns between AED 333K and AED 521K per year.
- Customer Service Representatives earn between AED 48K and AED 82K per year.
- The director earns between AED 500K and AED 830K per year.
- The Sales Executive earns between AED 49K and AED 96K per year.
- Network Engineers can expect to earn between AED 48K and AED 165K per year.
- Telecommunications engineers earn between AED 48K and AED 105K per year.
- Associate engineers earn between AED 97,500 and AED 159,500 per year.
- Technicians make between AED 30K and AED 45K per year.
- Sales Representatives earn between AED 45K and AED 74K per year.
Etisalat UAE offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay packages. They provide:
- Reasonable Technological Advancements
- Work-Life Integration
- Transportation Services
- It’s a free lunch!
- Free Admission
- Staff that works well together
- Wage Payment on Time
- Average Salary Range
- Job Security is Excellent
- Excellent Cultural Values
- National Holidays
- Dedicated to teamwork
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply for Etisalat Career in UAE
- Open the Etisalat UAE employment portal.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the website and you’ll see a text that says “View All Jobs”. Simply click on it.
- You can then look for an open position that matches your skills and experience. Simply enter the job title, location, or both.
- Click on the position for which you want to apply.
- Then carefully read the job description. If it is appropriate, apply by clicking the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- Before applying, register yourself by filling out all of the required fields in the registration form and pressing the “Submit” button.
- Fill out all of the required fields and attach your updated resume after logging in.
- Then click “Submit” to finish the online application process.
Walk in Interview in Etisalat UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Etisalat walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Etisalat Now Hiring in UAE
- Etisalat Jobs in Dubai
- Etisalat Abu Dhabi Jobs
- Etisalat Jobs in Sharjah
- Etisalat Jobs for Ajmal
- Etisalat Jobs in Fujairah
If you are enthusiastic about Etisalat UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Etisalat Career. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage