Maersk is a Danish shipping company that specialises in sea and inland freight transportation as well as related services like supply chain management and port operations. From 1996 to 2021, Maersk was the world’s largest container shipping line and vessel operator.
Are you interested in a career at Maersk? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Maersk Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Maersk jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Maersk Line, Ltd. (MLL) is an American shipping company based in Virginia with offices in Norfolk and Dulles that serves government and commercial customers throughout the United States. Provides flag transportation, ship management, and maritime technical services. MLL, a subsidiary of the Maersk Group, combines unrivalled experience, maritime expertise, and global intermodal capability. MLL received its first government contract in 1983 to replace and operate five military prepositioning ships. Since then, we have managed and operated over 100 ships of various types and sizes. We employ approximately 700 US sailors and work with all major US maritime associations, as we have the largest US flag fleet in commercial service.
Over the years, They have provided superior service to our country and our customers. MLL US Service Members, US Merchant is dedicated to the sea and the maritime industry. Our efforts are guided by our corporate values, which include environmental management and continuous improvement.
Every day, we strive to instill greater trust in our maritime and transportation services and to strengthen our relationship with our clients.
Requirements for Maersk Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit will be required for a person of another nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent or related field.
- Strong command of the English and/or Arabic languages (written and spoken)
Note: These are the eligibility criteria that you must meet in order to apply in this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Maersk Careers
- Management of Administration and Facilities
- Commercial/Sales/Business Development
- Communication/Branding/Partnership Relations
- Engineering and Manufacturing of Containers
- Engineering for Customer Service
- General Management
- Human Capital
- Legal/Public Affairs
- Support for Operations
- Management of Projects, Processes, and Performance
- Ship Management/Shipping Offshore Operations
- Supply Chain/Logistics Operations Technology
- Terminal Operations/EngineeringOther
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Maersk UAE Jobs
- Finance Business Partner makes around AED 235,500 per year.
- The average salary for a General Manager is AED 333,500.
- A Customer Service Representative can expect to make around AED 75,000 per year.
- Supply Chain earns about AED 54,000.
- A Finance Manager can expect to make around AED 180,000.
- Accounts Managers make around AED 260,400 per year.
- A Logistics Associate makes around AED 60,000 per year.
Maersk offers numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Life insurance, medical care, long-term disability, retirement savings, paid time off, and other benefits are standard.
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Maersk Careers in UAE
- Open the Maersk career portal.
- Click on vacancies.
- To narrow down your search, you can specify your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the Apply for this Job option.
- Create an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Maersk UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are first come, first served. Check out all of Maersk’s walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Maersk Now Hiring in UAE
- Maersk Jobs in Dubai
- Maersk Abu Dhabi Jobs
- Maersk Sharjah Jobs
- Ajmal Positions at Maersk
- Maersk Jobs in Fujairah
If you are enthusiastic about Maersk UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Maersk Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and seasoned professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage