Are you looking for work as an office boy in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)? Office boy jobs are widely available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other UAE cities, whether you are a local or an expat. This article will give you all the information you need to find office boy Jobs in the UAE, as well as advice on how to get the job of your dreams.
The efficient operation of any workplace is dependent on the availability of jobs for office boys. These jobs entail a variety of responsibilities, such as organising, cleaning, and providing administrative assistance. Office boy jobs are in high demand in the UAE, and many companies are always looking for dependable and conscientious candidates to fill these positions. Continue reading to learn more about this job profession and job location details.
Office Boy Job Details
|Job Position||Office Boy / Pantry Boy / Tea Boy|
|Job Location||Dubai & All Over UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree / diploma holders|
|Core Skills||Computer Literate|
|Language Skills||English (basic)|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Office Boy Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Walk-in interviews are one of the best ways to find office boy jobs in the UAE. Many companies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi hold walk-in interviews for office boy positions on a regular basis, allowing candidates to demonstrate their skills and experience in person. Check job portals, our walk-in interview section, social media platforms, and company websites for upcoming walk-in interviews.
Tea Boy / Office Boy Jobs
If you’re looking for office boy jobs in Dubai, you can also contact employment agencies. These organisations focus on connecting job seekers and employers, and they can help you find the best position for your skills and experience. Bayolu and Jivaro Partners are two of the best office boy recruitment agencies in Dubai.
When looking for office boy jobs in the UAE, it is critical to have a strong resume and cover letter. Your resume should highlight your relevant work experience and skills, such as cleaning, planning, and administrative assistance. You should also emphasise your enthusiasm for and dedication to the position in your cover letter.
Eligibility Criteria for Office Boy Jobs in Dubai
The eligibility criteria for office boy jobs in Dubai vary by company and are determined by the job’s specific requirements. However, the following are some general eligibility requirements that most employers look for in office boy candidates:
- Educational Requirements: For office boy jobs, most companies require a high school diploma or equivalent. Some companies, however, may hire candidates with lower qualifications if they have relevant experience.
- Experience in office cleaning, organising, and administrative support is a must for office boy jobs in Dubai. Candidates with prior experience in comparable roles are more likely to be considered for the position.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English is required for office boy jobs in Dubai because most companies require clients and colleagues to communicate in English. Knowledge of other languages, such as Arabic or Hindi, may be advantageous as well.
- Physical fitness is required for office boy jobs in Dubai because the role entails performing manual tasks such as cleaning, organising, and lifting and moving objects.
- Work Permit: Candidates for office boy jobs in Dubai must have a valid work permit in the UAE. Some employers may also require candidates to have a valid driving licence in the UAE.
- Age Restrictions: Most companies prefer candidates between the ages of 20 and 35. However, this may differ from one company to the next.
Companies may look for personal qualities such as dependability, attention to detail, and a positive attitude towards work in addition to the above criteria. Candidates with these characteristics are more likely to succeed in office boy jobs in Dubai.
How to Apply for Office Boy Jobs in Dubai ?
You must be enthusiastic and sincere about the job you are applying for, as well as be able to meet the requirements. You can still send your CV to this email, whether you are a new or experienced professional.
You can look for office boy jobs in the UAE online, as well as through walk-in interviews and employment agencies. For those looking for office boy jobs in the UAE, Ehss.ae is some of the best employment portals. You can use our website to look for jobs based on your location and experience, as well as to apply for jobs.
Office boy positions are in high demand in the UAE, with many openings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other cities. There are several ways to find your dream job, including walk-in interviews and working with a recruitment agency. If you have a strong résumé, cover letter, and a positive attitude, you will have a good chance of getting an office boy job in the UAE.
Office Boy Updated Job Vacancies in Dubai List
1- Office Boy / Office Assistant
Company Name: MHB
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: With minimum 2 years of UAE work-related experience
Core Skills: With excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
Salary Range: 2000 – 2200 AED per month
Benefits: Employment Visa + Medical Insurance + Air Ticket after 2 years
- A high level of cleanliness.
- Pay close attention to the details.
- The ability to follow directions.
- Physical endurance.
- Capable of passing a background check and drug screening.
- Making any type of tea, gava, Turkish and Arabic coffee.
- Workplaces, common areas, offices, hallways, and bathrooms that are clean.
- As needed, sweep, mop, and buff hardwood floors.
- Vacuum carpeted areas as well as furniture.
- Various surfaces should be dusted and polished.
- Restock lavatory supplies.
- Trash cans should be emptied.
- Maintain a cleaning regimen.
WhatsApp #056 5202520
WhatsApp/Call: Mr. Jason
2- Office Boy
Company Name: Aspire Jazp Technologies
Job Location: Dubai
Nationality: Any nationality
Experience: With 1 year of experience in the same role
Core Skills: With good communication skills is a must
Salary Range: 1500 – 1800 AED per month
Benefits: Employment Visa + Medical Insurance + Annual Air Ticket Allowance + Weekly One Day Off.
- Keep the office tidy, including the equipment and furniture.
- Providing tea and coffee to guests and managers.
- Perform cleaning duties and aid with office filing, scanning, and photocopying, among other things.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak with the employer +91 8590558425
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage
1 thought on “Office Boy Jobs in Dubai & UAE Barista/Tea Boy 2023”
I humbly request for the job of waiter in the supermarket of quator am a Ugandan with an experience of 6years