Parsons Corporation is a famous American technology company. They work on things like defense, intelligence, security, and building important structures. They are based in Centreville, Virginia.
Do you want to work for Parsons? This post will help you understand how to get a job with Parsons in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). You will learn what you need to qualify for a job, see the current job openings, and find out how to apply by sending your resume.
Parsons Corporation’s goal is to use digital solutions to make the future of defense, intelligence, and important infrastructure better. They want to provide solutions for today’s problems, whether they are on Earth or in space. Parsons is known for being innovative and able to handle any defense, intelligence, or infrastructure challenge. They aim to involve their employees in the community and offer them good career paths.
Requirements for Parsons Careers
To work at Parsons in the UAE, you need to meet certain criteria:
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old.
- Non-national applicants: A valid work permit is essential.
- Professional Experience: 1 to 5 years.
- Education: A high school diploma is necessary.
- Fluent in both verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to talk clearly with both bosses and colleagues.
- You must be committed to keeping the workplace safe.
Note: Make sure to check the specific requirements for the job you want.
List of Job Vacancies in Parsons Careers in UAE
Parsons has various job opportunities in different areas:
- Marketing and Business Development
- SCA/Union/Craft/Skilled Trade Support
- Human Capital
- IT (Information Technology)
- Quality/Safety/Inspection/Construction Infrastructure
- General Management/Project or Program Management
- Technical Assistance/Technician/Scientific
- Vehicle Maintenance/Inspection
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Parsons Jobs in UAE
Here are the average salaries and benefits for various job roles at Parsons in the UAE:
- Project Manager: An average salary of AED 585,636.
- Landscape Architects: Earning approximately AED 180,000.
- Resident Engineer: An average salary of AED 336,000.
- Senior Quantity Surveyors: Making around AED 240,000 per year.
- Junior Design Engineers: Earning about AED 85,800 annually.
- Draughtsman: Earning around AED 64,800.
In addition to good pay, Parsons also offers benefits like
- Health and Wealth
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexibility and Wellbeing
- Support for Armed Forces
How to Apply to Parsons Careers UAE?
To apply for a job at Parsons in the UAE, follow these steps:
- Visit the Parsons careers website.
- Click on ‘View Jobs.’
- Choose your location.
- Select your desired job position.
- Thoroughly review the Parsons job description, work hours, salary, and requirements.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and create an account.
- Complete the application form with your details.
- Upload your most recent resume.
- Agree to the parsons terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click ‘Submit Application.’
Walk-in-Interview in Parsons UAE
Sometimes, they have walk-in interviews where you can meet them in person. These Parsons interviews are on a first-come, first-served basis. Explore all the Parsons walk-in interviews. Click Here.
Parsons Now Hiring in UAE
Parsons is hiring for various positions in different locations in the UAE, including
- Parsons Jobs in Dubai
- Parsons Abu Dhabi Jobs
- Parsons Sharjah Jobs
- Jobs in Ajman at Parsons
- Parsons Fujairah Jobs
If you’re interested in working at Parsons in the UAE, apply for a job with Parsons Careers. It’s a great place for both newcomers and experienced professionals to start a successful career. If you have any questions about Parsons career, feel free to leave a comment.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage