Pizza Hut is an American multinational restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan and Frank Carney. At dine-in, take-out, and delivery chain locations, they serve their signature pan pizzas as well as other dishes such as pasta, breadsticks, and desserts.
Do you want to work at Pizza Hut? In this article, we will discuss how to get a job in Pizza Hut Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Pizza Hut jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
About Pizza Hut
Americana Group is one of the Middle East and North Africa’s largest and most successful food companies (MENA). Americana Group, through its two divisions, Americana Restaurants and Americana Foods, is capable of operating, manufacturing, and distributing restaurants. Our well-known brands are present in more than 20 markets worldwide. For over 50 years, the Group has managed a diverse portfolio of well-known brands in both divisions, directly employing over 55,000 people. Today, Americana Restaurants operates in 12 markets across the Middle East, North Africa, and the Commonwealth of Independent States ‘CIS,’ and Americana Foods KSA operates in the MENA region, with major operations in the UAE, Kuwait, and 19 production sites/factories. Egypt has the safest and most dependable food.
Requirements for Pizza Hut Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have finished high school.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, medicine, legal sciences, computer science, or engineering.
- The food handling course has been presented.
- Have a strong presence.
- Collect the values that define the company.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- If you want to work as a delivery person, you must have a driver’s licence.
- Understand how to collaborate with others.
- Have a desire to learn and the time to do so.
- Have at least two years of experience (applies for executive and administrative positions).
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Pizza Hut Careers
- Staff in the Kitchen
- Customer Service
- Dubai Pizza Delivery Jobs
- General Cleaning and Maintenance
- Human Capital
- Security and vigilance
- Assistant in the Room and in the Kitchen
- Occupational Health.
- Manager of a Store
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Pizza Hut UAE Jobs
- Distributors are paid 4146 AED per month.
- Sellers earn a monthly salary of 3769 AED.
- Cashiers make a monthly salary of 3957 AED.
- The cleaning crew is paid 3392 AED per month.
- Administrative employees earn between 4899 and 6030 AED per month.
- Occupational doctors earn a monthly salary of 6030 AED.
- Room and kitchen assistants make between 3392 AED and 3392 AED per month.
- Kitchen employees make between 3769 and 4146 AED per month.
- The security guards are paid a monthly salary of 3769 AED.
- Human resources professionals earn a monthly salary of 5653 AED.
- Monthly pay for store managers is 5276 AED.
A career at Pizza Hut provides, in addition to opportunities to learn if you lack experience, the following benefits:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, and prescription drugs
- FSAs and HSAs (Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts)
- Aid for Education
- Financial Advantages
- Paid Vacation
- Family Support and Mental Health
- Team Member Savings
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Pizza Hut Careers in UAE
- Navigate to the Americana Group employment website. (The Americana Group operates a Pizza Hut in the UAE.)
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the Apply Now option.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk in Interview in Pizza Hut UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Pizza Hut walk-in interviews that are taking place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Pizza Hut Now Hiring in UAE
- Pizza Hut Jobs in Dubai
- Pizza Hut Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Pizza Hut Jobs in Sharjah
- Ajmal Employment at Pizza Hut
- Pizza Hut Jobs in Fujairah
If you are enthusiastic about Pizza Hut UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Pizza Hut Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage
5 thoughts on “Pizza Hut Careers in UAE 2023 New Job Openings”
I Need the job this marketing
I Need the job this Pizza hut.
Sir i am bike rider i need job please did you have job for bike rider 0554735883
I’m interested for bike rider job
I have license
I’m interested for bike rider, I have license