Aldar provides world-class real estate development for Abu Dhabi while also providing a stable and profitable investment portfolio for all of our investors.
Do you want to work at Aldar? In this article, we will explain how to get a job in Aldar Careers in UAE, as well as the requirements for Aldar jobs, job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume.
Aldar provides world-class real estate development for the nation of Abu Dhabi, as well as a stable and profitable investment portfolio for all of our investors. They are committed to raising the bar in urban design and sustainable development by achieving new levels of innovation, excellence, and value. Our top priority is to benefit Abu Dhabi and its residents both now and in the future. They created exciting and innovative projects ranging from residential to retail, hospitality, and commercial, such as the internationally recognised headquarters building in the Al Raha Beach development, the Gate Towers in Shams Abu Dhabi on Al Reem Island, and the Yas Island F1 circuit. Over 500 multidisciplinary employees contribute expertise and knowledge from around the world to their success.
Requirements for Aldar Careers in UAE
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A permanent work permit for a person of another nationality will be required.
- Professional experience ranging from 0 to 5 years.
- A high school diploma, diploma, or graduate degree in an equivalent or related field is required.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as fluency in Arabic and English
Note: These are the eligibility criteria you must meet in order to apply to this company. You must also check your eligibility according to the profile for which you wish to apply.
List of Job Vacancies in Aldar Careers
- Asset Administration
- Treasury and Corporate Finance
- Management of Development
- Office of the President
- Human Capital
- IT stands for information technology.
- Internal Controls
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Aldar UAE Jobs
- A Staff Accountant earns around AED 120,000 per year.
- Accountants make around AED 180,000.
- AED 590,000 is the average salary for an Assistant Manager.
- AED 72,000 is the average salary for Development Management.
- Executive Office pays around AED 540,000.
- Finance earns around AED 120,000.
- Human Resources earns around AED 72,000.
- AED 292,000 is the average salary in information technology.
- Internal auditing pays around AED 300,000.
Aldar provides numerous benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Health and happiness
- Your financial situation
- Committed to daily adaptability
- Insurance and other financial services
- Help for careers
- Customer Service Jobs in UAE – Emirates Careers
- HR Generalist Jobs in UAE
- HR Specialist Jobs in Dubai – Emirates Careers
- Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai
- Site Engineer Job Vacancies in UAE
- Telephone Operator Jobs For Fresher in Dubai
- Warehouse Storekeeper Jobs in UAE
- Entry Level Stores Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Real Estate Agent Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Specialist Jobs in Dubai
How to Apply to Aldar Careers in UAE
- Launch the Aldar employment portal.
- You can narrow down your search by specifying your location.
- Choose the job you’re looking for.
- Read carefully about the functions, work hours, salary, and requirements for working.
- Choose the Apply Online option.
- Select New User.
- Make an account.
- Fill out a form with your name, surname, and other details.
- Please upload your most recent resume.
- Accept the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy statement.
- Click the Submit Application button.
Walk-in-Interview in Aldar UAE
Walk-in interviews are usually scheduled for a specific time slot and are done on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out all of the Aldar walk-in interviews that took place. Click Here.
Also Send your CV / Resume at email@example.com
Need more jobs? Visit our Careers Page Now
Aldar Now Hiring in UAE
- Aldar Jobs in Dubai
- Aldar Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Aldar Sharjah Jobs
- Aldar Ajmal Job Opportunities
- Aldar Fujairah Jobs
- Aldar Jobs in Al Ain
If you are enthusiastic about Aldar UAE Jobs Vacancies, you should apply for a position in Aldar Careers. Without a doubt, it is an excellent platform for both new and experienced professionals to turn their degrees into careers. Please leave a comment if you have any questions about this article.
Also check these Jobs:
Go to Homepage